dimarts

Magnificent General...



Magnificent General...

...Who shelters the fallen angel, like in the last pages of Vile Bodies, by the great militarist Evelyn Waugh. Let's drink to War, for nothing is more sacred in this Void Universe, where Blood is the Only Connection through which the Transmission Occurs... (I'm only quoting from ancient texts; my grain of salt is tiny indeed; though previously than to the Cavalry to the Aviation Corps I proudly belonged, now with broken wings -- from a misadventure with the plane -- and a broken leg -- from the kick of a wayward horse -- mending away I lie, it is obvious that my cerebral faculties have been impaired not at all...) (As I read more texts of Military Lore, I shall post my crucial findings... So at attention, mates, and damn my blithering arthritis, you bet...)

eixavuirint al sac de les serradures

amb una lot em faig llum i...

La meva foto
C.R. Morell his paltry efforts,