dijous

Exactly my point!






Science knows. Exactly my point!













"Scientific people know very well that time IS ONLY a kind of space. We can move forwards and backwards in time JUST LIKE we do in space..."



And as we can walk over the same fragment of space, SO CAN we walk over the same fragment of time... called INSTANT.


Watch your step, don't tread on my instant, buster, else I'll have to take you for a SPOOK.


As I am the spook of whomever owns the instant I'm stepping into...


I think I'm having another déjà-vu.


Sorry, I'll be back, I hope... Let me ride soon enough another of those spiritual horses called instants... let it bring me back to you... so we can continue this thrilling converse, my friend.

eixavuirint al sac de les serradures

amb una lot em faig llum i...

La meva foto
C.R. Morell his paltry efforts,